You too can help the youth of Gaza share their stories by:
- Donating money to help pay a monthly stipend to the two Gaza youth who serve as project managers, transportation expenses for the participating writers (many of whom could not otherwise afford to travel to workshops), rent meeting rooms with reliable electricity (a shortage in Gaza!), etc. Even a donation of $5 helps!
- Publicizing our website by sharing the link with friends and family via social media and email.
- Finding other media willing to re-publish our participants’ stories, such as university or hometown newspapers. If you have a suggestion and/or can introduce us to an appropriate contact, email Pam Bailey (email@example.com).
Don’t forget to sign up to receive via email each new story posted to the website!
- Write letters to the editor when you read media coverage that is incorrect or incomplete.
- Educate friends and family, even if it will “rock the boat.”
- Support BDS (boycott, divestment and sanction) campaigns to express your opposition to Israeli policies and pressure Israel to change.